Bed and breakfast
(rich buffet breakfast)
(per person, per day, including visitors’ tax)
(rich buffet breakfast, fresh salad bar, soup, choice of 2 hot main courses and 1 cold, and dessert)
(per person, per day, including visitors tax)
Daily use of our wellness area (open: 15:00 to 19:00).
towels for sauna: free; bathrobe: € 5.–
Packed lunch basket
Lunch basket from the breakfast buffet lunch € 5.-/person
A welcome drink awaits you on your arrival!
Coffee and cake
Twice a week (between 14:30 and 16:30), free coffee and cake will be available.
Cocktail evening every week.
We can help you plan excursions and our info corner is ready to help you with ideas for activities tailored to suit you.
For stays under 3 nights, we will charge an additional € 3.- per person per night.
We apply a one-off charge for dogs (€ 5.- per day – food not included) to cover cleaning costs. Only 1 dog is allowed per room. Your pets are not allowed on sofas, beds and other furnishings. You are kindly asked to inform us immediately in case of damage so that we may settle matters through insurance.
Breakfast is served between 7:30 and 9:30; dinner is served from 18:00 to 19:30. Reservations or cancellations for dinner the following day must be made by 20:00 on the previous evening. You will be charged or credited on your final bill.
At lunch (11:30 – 14:00) we serve filled sandwiches, salads, soups, french fries, or snacks.
- In case of early checkout or failure to arrive, we apply a 50% cancellation charge.
- There is no charge for cancellations made up to 14 days before your arrival date.
Your bill can be paid at the end of your stay, either in cash or by debit card.
Due to a lack of staff on Sundays, the rooms on Sundays will be only cleaned on request.
Check In until 6:30 pm – Check Out until 10:30 am. If there are delays in arrival or departure, we ask our guests to clarify this with us in advance.
Daily charge for apartment, without meals
More information on apartments (without meals)
- Daily use of our wellness area with Finnish sauna, herbal sauna, steam bath, mood shower and relaxation area with panoramic views included.
- Towels, sauna towels and bath sheets are available as required.
- Our fresh sandwich service is available every day from 7:15.
- Bathrobes are available on request (€ 5:00) for your use during your stay.
- Twice a week, in the afternoon, we make coffee and cakes freely available to our guests between 14:30 and 16:30.
- Electricity and heating are included in the price.
€ 2.20 visitors tax per person per night (guest over the age of 16)
€ 40.00 for final cleaning
Breakfast bookable from € 13.00 and dinner bookable from € 17.00
We apply an additional € 12.– per night
More than 3 people
An additional € 10.– per person per night.