Quality is of the utmost importance to us. This is why we endeavour to make as much use as possible of locally grown produce and lots of fresh herbs and salads from our own vegetable garden.
The Lesach Valley, like the Gail Valley, is one of the “Genussregionen”, meaning “taste” regions. The traditional and typically rustic cuisine has its own culinary delicacies and delights, based on small-scale farming ingredients and with a stunning variety of flavours. Lamb from the Lesach Valley, bread and meat are the staples of our region.
- Mornings – a buffet breakfast including a wealth of locally sourced produce awaits you.
- Sundays – breakfast with sparkling wine
- Twice a week, between 14:30 and 16:30, a coffee and cake buffet (generally Tuesdays and Saturdays)
- Half-board includes an evening meal:
- Salad bar
- Soup, a choice of two hot main courses and one cold, and a dessert.
- Once a week we offer guests a 5-course gala dinner menu (generally on Wednesdays).
You are sure to find the best pairings for the dinner menus in our wine corner.
Our selection of aperitifs and liqueurs will suit every need.